Hey! I thought it’d be nice to have one of these. So, here’re some quick facts about me:
- My name is Magalí. People call me Maga or Maggie.
- I’m from (and live in)
- My first language is Spanish, so the only English words I use regularly are okay, fuck, what and cupcake.
- I’m the oldest of six.
- Four of my siblings are below the age of twelve, which is something I often use as an excuse as to why I love cartoons so much.
- I love cartoons, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m often surrounded by little kids.
- I also love musicals and crappy movies that are actually not crappy at all.
- I study photography, and plan on studying to become a translator as soon as I’m done.
- I write silly, slashy stories. This is a secret from everyone I know >.>
- I have the amazing ability of turning a fairly simple plot into something so full of stupid little twists I eventually become too lazy to tie everything together.
- I absolutely fail at ending long stories properly.
- I am incapable of writing proper sex scenes once I’ve grown too attached to the characters. Working on fixing that.
- I forget minor characters. A lot.
- I like to draw fanart and give it away like it’s Christmas!
- I like happy endings. I balance that out by writing angsty one-shots.
- I need to have something to read at all times, in case of an emergency.
- I love making to-do lists and then scratching things off as I do them.
Now, as for the master list, most of my stuff is over at FictionPress. I’m slowly moving things here, so I’ll keep adding to this in the future.
Mark and Sandy hated each other, so when Mark hit Sandy with his car – which was totally not his fault – they were not exactly thrilled to be forced to spend all their time together. Well, at least Mark wasn’t.
Chapter 1 │ Chapter 2 │Chapter 3 │ Chapter 4 │ Chapter 5 │ Chapter 6 │ Chapter 7 │ Chapter 8 │ Chapter 9 │ Chapter 10 │ Chapter 11 │Chapter 12 │ Chapter 13 │ Chapter 14 │ Chapter 15 │ Chapter 16 │ Chapter 17 │ Chapter 18 │ Chapter 19 │ Chapter 20 │ Chapter 21 │ Chapter 22 │ Chapter 23 │ Chapter 24 │ Chapter 25 │ Epilogue.
Stories in the Underlying universe:
Four Times Mark was an Idiot and One He (Almost) Wasn’t
The One in Which They Sort of Go on a Date
Being Here Feels Like Present Enough
After an unfortunate encounter, Anthony will be forced to accept an unusual job offer. Keeping his friends in the dark by making them believe he’s trying to sleep with his new employer, though, is a complication he would rather not have to deal with.
This story has been takes down temporarily.
The Morning After
Sam wakes up to find himself naked in bed next to one of his best friends. He thinks Peter is going to hate him and that Jay is going to help him out. He’s going to be surprised on both accounts.
No More Room in Hell
Jed kept them alive just so Lawrence and his crew could slowly kill them, one needle prick at a time. Features guns, gore, zombies and drug addicts.